- Calcium-rich: These seeds are richest source of calcium which can help in improving the mineral bone density and strengthens the muscles.
- These seeds are highly rich in omega-fats, especially omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which can be good for the hair and skin health.
- Fibre-filled: Being a rich source of fibre, it provides a feeling of fullness and helps in preventing binge-eating.
- Being a rich source of antioxidants, they can help prevent premature ageing of skin caused due to free radical damage.
- These seeds are low in calories and cholesterol which can help in lowering the blood sugar levels and preventing sugar spikes.